This building is considered one of the aristocratic houses of the Safavid period and is in fact part of a large residential, administrative and military complex that belongs to the family of Mushir al-Molk, the Mostofis and Munshis of the Safavid court. He traces his lineage to Jabir ibn Abdullah Ansari, during the reign of Shah Abbas Kabir and by his order, he migrated from Shiraz to Isfahan to take up court affairs and settled there.
The most influential figure of this family is Mirza Habibullah Mushir Al-Molk Ansari. He was born in Isfahan in 1257 AH and after studying science, grace and perfection, especially court affairs and arithmetic and composition with Mirza Ali Jaberi Ansari, he held various positions and finally to the ministry of Massoud Mirza Zol-ol-Sultan. The eldest son of Nasser al-Din Shah Qajar was appointed. During this period, due to his tact, the power of Zol-e-Sultan increased day by day until he practically conquered half of Iran.
Mushir al-Mulk left a traditional refrigerator and a school near her house and a garden near the Touqchi Gate in Isfahan and some public services..
After Mushir's death, his house was used to establish the Consulate of the Kingdom of Prussia (now part of Germany, Poland, Russia, Lithuania, Denmark, Belgium, the Czech Republic and Switzerland). After that, it was bought by one of the merchants of Isfahan named Haj Hossein Charmi and then Haj Mohammad Samaian. During his tenure, the Iran-Iraq war broke out and Khuzestani refugees settled in their homes. During this period the decorations of the building were greatly destroyed But with the end of the imposed war and the recapture of the house, its life continued. Finally, in 1991, Malik handed over the residence to Ayatollah Haj Seyyed Hassan Emami, but he renovated the house and used it for scientific and cultural purposes. From 1387, it was under the supervision of his son and until 1396, it was renovated in three stages and used in the same direction.